segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012

2 interesting project of solar cooking ovens

Solar Cooking With A Cardboard Oven 1.0!: This instructable hopefully will serve as an introduction to solar cooking.  There are numerous references to solar ovens on the internet, as well as the Instructables site.  I got hooked on it recently and felt others might too if exposed through these instructrables. I have made two instructables,...
By: Creativeman

Continue Reading »





Solar Cooking With A Cardboard Oven 2.0!Recently, I became interested in solar cooking for several reasons.  It is a fascinating subject, and to satisfy my curiosity, I decided to make a solar oven (or two).  This picture series, and video shows my efforts in constructing and using a "mini-solar oven".  I had made a larger oven (see: http...
By: Creativeman

Continue Reading »

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...